Wednesday 18 August 2010

A brief update... because I feel I should

I really have been pretty crap at updating this in the last few months. Well, I say crap but I still manage to post about once a month but I guess as the Internet is being updated about my life weekly you could in matter of fact call that crap. Anyway, I guess I am writing this out of my excitement about going to the Reading Festival next week! WOOO! (that's me being excited) I will be going to see some very awesome bands including my teen-idols Blink 182 (FUCK YEAH!), My favourite band of the moment, Mumford and Sons and others that don't get a fancy title such as Frank Turner, Alkaline Trio, Streetlight Manifesto, The Libertines, The Maccabees and others. So in all a pretty epic weekend. And whilst I'm there my daring plan of attaching "Tom RDD" CD's to frisbees and throwing them on stage will be in affect.

So yeah, that's a vague update. Not really a riveting read I know but I've really got nothing at the moment. So until next time.

peace.love.respect.unity

-- Tom RDD

No comments:

Post a Comment