Wednesday 6 May 2009

My Finale

May marks a rather depressing month for me personally. Although the summer awaits and adventures are to be had, being the nastalgi guy I am I can't help but feel slightly saddened. I am a fresher at University and as of the end of the month I won't be. I've been a fresher for two years in a row (seeing as I dropped out of uni last year) and it's one of the best years of your life in terms of being social. I have made so many friends over the last year and although they will still be my good friends I will no longer see them everyday. You may think this seems slightly pathetic and OTT however I challenge you to live with a group of people, see them everyday for almost a year and then part ways and see them maybe once a week or less and then tell me how it feels. The building I live in holds some of the best people I have had the pleasure to meet and call my friends so yes I may feel sad when I leave but I know it's not the end. It's just the end of a certain chapter which needs to be embraced. It's just one of those hard chapters it's hard to finish because you know it doesn't have a very nice ending.

In other slightly sad news my favorite TV show is ending. That's right [Scrubs]. Now that IS slightly odd but never the less I will miss not looking forward to new episodes and if they make another series it just won't be the same without J.D so that's pretty pointless.

In other news Swine Flu is tearing the world apart just like sars and bird flu...

Peace, love and respect. always.

-- Tom RDD

No comments:

Post a Comment