Sunday 28 March 2010

Reading 2010

Reading tickets go on sale tomorow and I can't wait. I've never been to Reading festival before and with the added bonus of possibly going to see two of my favourite bands (assuming the rumours of Blink 182 and Mumford & Sons playing are true) I am very VERY excited. So I started thinking of my perfect reading line up. I can't really be bothered with days or what stage so it's just going to be bands:

Blink 182
Angels & Airwavs
+ 44
this epic threesome would happen on the same stage one after the other :)


Mumford & Sons
Rancid
New Found Glory
Home Grown
Less Than Jake
Capdown
Lightyear (one can dream)
Mad Caddies
Big D and The Kids Table
The Shins
The Maccabees
The Killers
Vampire Weekend

and more but I can't think at the moment because I'm too excited. Roll on 6:45 tomorow evening!

peace, love, respect, unity

-- Tom RDD

No comments:

Post a Comment