Saturday 17 January 2009

Music for 2009...

I got this idea from another blogger called Drewvis (who I all suggest you read as he has some very interesting and cool experiences in his blog.

Here is some music I have been listening to rather alot recently and I strongly suggest people check out:

The Bedouin Soundclash - A really nice smooth, chilled out reggae band. Really relaxing sound and I would love to see them live.

The Cat Empire - An Australian band who play some really good music. A blend of ska, reggae, soul and fun. really interesting six piece with no guitars...

Here are some more bands I strongly suggest people check out that have been on my playlists as of late:

Westbound Train, Tim Armstrong, Edna's Goldfish, MGMT, Sundowner, The Lawrence Arms, Jimmy The Squirrel, The Skints, Matisyahu, Whitmore, Home Grown, Uncle Brian and the almighty Bob Marley.

Here are a few musicians and bands I strongly suggest people check out.

peace, love and respect. as always.

-- Tom RDD

No comments:

Post a Comment