Sunday 30 May 2010

Here's To Us

When it comes to telling people things, especially when those things are filled with emotion, I don't always say the right things or the words don't do justice to how I feel. In these times I write songs and guess what? I've just finished writing a song about my time with Loco (a song that will be featured on my solo album, which is being recorded later in the summer). I don't know how to express my gratitude towards the people who have put so much time and effort to create something so wonderful. The people of Loco will never know how much they've done for me over the last few weeks, when I've been feeling my lowest they have picked me up and saved me from a dark place. For this I am eternally grateful to them all. I felt a shiver run down my spine as we sung the last line from the show for the final time and as we exited the stage I was overcome by emotion. It has been a long, tiring and very green journey but from the bottom of my heart, It has been a honor to work with you all and I thank you.

Peace.Love.Respect.Unity

-- Tom RDD

1 comment:

  1. Oh so so so much green! - and now I've written that it suddenly could have a whole different meaning! I mean face paint!!

    ReplyDelete