Saturday 15 May 2010

If You Want To Feel Alive, Learn To Love Your Ground

I really do love Mumford & Sons. I really do see them as possibly the best band around today. Yes, almost everyone seems to be saying the same thing but if anything that testifies to just how good they really are. Never has such sorrowful music made me feel so happy and made every hair on the back of my neck stand on end. Their music is beautiful and holds a certain honesty to it that only folk music seems to possess. I really can't wait to see them live this summer. A friend of mine told me that people at their shows just start to cry. I can imagine a tear or two rolling down my cheek when I see them as the music and lyrics are so beautiful and so captivating, filled with emotion and truth. THAT to me is music.




Peace.Love.Respect.Unity

-- Tom RDD

No comments:

Post a Comment