Saturday 10 April 2010

Tom RDD's Summer Playlist

I do it every year, I make a playlist of songs that I intend to listen to (rather a lot) during summer and by the end of it more and more songs get piled on. The idea being that when I listen to that song after summer I will always remember what memory it brings. For example one of the songs I listened to most last summer was Frank Turner's "The Road". It reminds me of going camping and having an amazing time. So here is my playlist so far:

The Maccabees - Good Old Bill
Vampire Weekend - Ottoman
The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way
The Maccabees - About Your Dress
The Vaudeville - Heavy Sighs
The Wombats - Kill The Director
Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
The Libertines - Don't Look Back Into The Sun
Toots & The Maytals - Just Tell Me
The Stingers - Give Me Power
Toots & The Maytals - Pressure Drop
Lightyear - A Pack Of Dogs
Second Time Lucky - Outta My Head
Dance Hall Crashers - Lady Luck
[Spunge] - Kicking Pigeons
The Meow Meows - Ravioli Lips
Big D and The Kids Table - Shining On
Mustard Plug - Who Benefits?
Dance Hall Crashers - Go
[Spunge] - Backstabber
Mad Caddies - Drinking For 11
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Rascal King
Big D and The Kids Table - Steady Riot
Streetlight Manifesto - Hell
Mad Caddies - Don't Go
Mustard Plug - Everything Girl
Noah & The Whale - 5 Years Time
Pickin' On Series - New Slang
Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More




Peace.Love.Respect.Unity

-- Tom RDD

No comments:

Post a Comment