Sunday 15 March 2009

How can I be satisfied when everything is overrated?

That's a lie. I am very satisfied with my life. For those of you who do not know that is a quote from a rather brilliant band called Less Than Jake, who I have been listening to a lot as of late. This post has very little to do with anything else but music. Recently I've pretty much just vented my frustrations on this blog and reading the posts back to myself I laugh at how I rant on about something, I even imagine myself saying it aloud in a really pissed off voice, god I know myself well. Anyway recently I have been getting back to the one of two (the other being blink 182) loved bands of my teens and I have to say it has been far too long since I have cranked the LTJ. They really are an amazing band. Also I don't know if I mentioned it in my last post, me and my friend Max (check out his blog!) are going to see an Australian band called Cat Empire. If you have never heard of them check out the video I have posted (fingers crossed it works). Another amazing band I strongly suggest everyone listen to. The video below is probably their best song (in my opinion) although all their songs I've heard, which is two albums worth, are really good and danceable. So get your dancing shoes on!

Peace, Love and repsect. always.

-- Tom RDD

center>
Photobucket


Photobucket




2 comments:

  1. Your not the only one to hear your voice while reading this blog! Not only I do, but also my friend Emily..which is peculiar as she doesnt know you that well. Anyway keep up the fab writeing! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat Empire are SOOOO good live! Wish I could afford to go see them again this year... oh well, I'm off to Joey Cape next weekend, only been waiting 5 years to see him woohoo!

    ReplyDelete