Sunday 6 June 2010

Do you feel like you've lost everything you can loose?

Some times there are things that you just can't explain. Some times you hear the first note of a song and that song seems to capture everything you are thinking and feeling. In my first year at Worcester University I went through a big identity crisis, and to some extent I still am going through the same thing, but there seemed to be one band whose music would sooth my soul (as cliche as that sounds it's 100% true). I don't really know how else to explain it. It seems whenever I go through a hard time in life I find something that puts me at peace and it's always something I can't fully explain or seem to put words to. This year it was Loco, last year it was Angels & Airwaves.








Peace.Love.Respect.Unity

-- Tom RDD

No comments:

Post a Comment