Monday 7 June 2010

This Addiction

Why do I put music videos up? Well it's because on the one hand I love music with a passion and on the other hand it is the fact that the words I say have all been said before by someone. Most of our feelings have been put into music so why not let a music video explain how you are feeling when the words just aren't there for you to speak or type in this case. Call it un-original, less passionate but I find an escape in music and sometimes some artists have managed to put words to something I cannot. So that's why I do it, if any of you were wondering.

"living with the uncertainty, that I'll never find the words to say, which would completely explain just how I'm breaking down" -- City and Colour

peace.love.respect.unity

-- Tom RDD

No comments:

Post a Comment