Thursday 3 June 2010

Tom RDD - The City Limits...

Have pretty much booked my day in the studio to record my "solo album" titled "The City Limits..." On July 28th I should be stepping into the studio to record an album of short songs with my good friend Amy C providing her assistance in the word speaking department. I really cannot wait. It's taken a year to get of the ground but it's finally happening. I am very excited. If anyone would like a copy it will be free of charge to all those who ask for it.

On another note, Jimmy Eat World's album "Futures" is really good! I reccomend it!

Peace.Love.Respect.Unity

-- Tom RDD

2 comments:

  1. That is very exciting, congratulations and good luck! I would definitely like a copy when it is ready!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erisgirl. I will be sure to get one to you when It's all done

    ReplyDelete